Exploring Composition - Nineteen Views of the Same Subject

I visited downtown Shelton, Washington on a recent sunny Saturday afternoon. As we parked the car, I noticed a brightly painted building across the street. Although the paint job appeared recent and well done, the awning for the building was missing. In the intense sunlight, the missing awning's frame created an interesting shadow on the building. As I got out of the car, I grabbed my point and shoot camera. 

Below are the nineteen photos I took in a period of nine minutes. The first 5 photos show the building reflected in a warped window on the opposite side of the street. The remaining fourteen photos were taken of the building itself. All the photos except for one use the awning frame as a design element in the image. 

None of the photos are cropped. All images are essentially as shot in camera.

Click on any image to go to a gallery where you can see the individual images. 
 Gallery of Individual Images

My three favorite images: